Workouts are below…but more importantly…
The Open Is Here!!
Get Ready for the CFB Open Team Series! The CrossFit Open is meant for you to challenge yourself while having some fun with your fellow athletes. We urge you to sign up for the Open with CrossFit.com, but we will be having our own CrossFit Open Party at the gym. We are hoping to have every one of you sign up for the CrossFit Bethesda Open and we look forward to you being at our five Friday Night Lights events – every Friday from 2/22 through 3/22!
What to Expect:
You do not need to sign up for the open through Crossfit.com, just through our Gym – either on the papers at the gym or here:
You will be randomly drafted to a team.
Each Team will have an assigned coach and an assigned team color.
Each Friday night lights your team will have to earn points.
Weekly prizes will be determiend after deadline.
Points will be given out for:
– Swag or Spirit. (For EVERY article of clothing that fits the theme you will get one point. ie. if you wore a bandana, hat, sweat bands, shorts, shirts, socks, and cape that all fit the theme your team will earn 7pts.
– 1pt for completing the workout
– Showing up duirng the 4pm-8:30pm window will earn you 1pt.
– 5 points is awared to the top M/F athlete in every division.
– if you cant make the Friday Night Lights you can still do the workout by the Monday deadline for 1pt – talk with your Coach to set up a time!
This weeks workouts will keep getting you ready for the Open, so work hard and rest hard!!
2019 Week 7